• Strategic focus on core chamber activities.
• Uniform practices, policies across the network.
• Dependable governance procedures.
• Distinctive brand identity. A competitive edge against other business organizations.
• A stronger “voice of business” in your community. An increased role in national and international policy advocacy.
One time only fee. No further fees are required until the end of the three-year accreditation period when you apply for reaccreditation.
Small chambers: $150
Number of chamber members: 0-100 members and/or
Total chamber revenues: up to $100,000
Medium chambers: $300
Number of chamber members: 101-500 members and/or
Total chamber revenues: up to $500,000
Large chambers: $400
Number of chamber members: greater than 500 members and/or
Total chamber revenues: greater than $500,000
All Chambers: $150